Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blogwerx

BlogwerxBlogwerx's Sentinel is a solution to combat an ever growing issue, blog content theft and plagiarism. Blogs over the past 2 years have grown at a staggering rate. Blogs have been adopted by people wanting to discuss today's events, corporations that want to put a human identity to the giant and traditional print media outlets that have noticed double digit gains in their blog readership over their print.

The problem is the unauthorized, unlawful reproduction of blog content. For the purpose of redirecting traffic based on key words. Sentinel is the solution. Sentinel monitors your content, scans the net use proprietary algorithms and informs you of full or partial content reproduction.

HiperLink: http://blogwerx.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A wonderful blog! Thank you for your charity!

INVITATION

Invited hereby to my site
please be. You see I poems write
and knight like fight and youth alight.
This poem says it. Godly, right?

I want more readers. I want you
to come as if out from the blue
and tell me what I write is true
and make my motivation new.

Why you? This is not spam, God’s dear.
I stand by what I do. I care.
Your senseless love to me I fear.
I mean it. I am good. Take care.